Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tips and tricks : Around the Globe 2

Hello again and Assalamualaikum.
Yes, so as promised, I'm going to share with you another tips and tricks while you're travelling. Before anything else, I'm on my way back to school. School starts on the 4th and I won't be having time as much as I do for the past few months to blog but I'll try my best. ;)
Okay, the second tips and tricks is about:
2. Important documents and belongings.
When you're travelling, especially if you're going overseas, you have to carry with you a number of documents and papers, important ones,namely:
a. Passport (if you're going abroad)
b. Identification card
c. Your boarding passes/tickets. (if you're travelling by air, or even water. :) )
Carrying these papers around are very nerve-wrecking. (at least to me it is) So you'd want to keep it in a place that is safe but easy enough to reach, as these things are required during check-ups,check-ins, boarding and other mumbo- jumbos.
The ideal thing to do is to carry a small bag with you, like a sling bag, with pockets and compartments. Keep these papers in these pockets.
Even so, you might face the risk of these papers to fall off your bag. ( I'm a bit paranoid haha) In this case, what you can do is get a Ziploc! Put everything inside it and keep them in your bag. Easy, convenient, and CHEAP!
I love the fact that the Ziploc is transparent, thus you can see everything inside it.(duhh!)
So no more scurrying through your stuff when the authorities ask for your papers. :)
Till part 3, toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment