1. 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
3. Leonardo Da Vincci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
4. Because metal was scarce,the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
5. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
6. Mosquito repellents don't repel.They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there. ( I feel very much cheated.)
8. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws,prick your fingers into its eyeballs.It will let you go instantly. ( This is helpful, T_T)
9. 'Dreamt' is the only word in English Language that ends in 'mt'.
10. A cockroach can live up to 10 days without a head. (Euww..gross.)
11. The average four year-old child ask about 400 questions a day.
12. Alexander Graham Bell,the inventor of the telephone,never telephoned his wife or mother because they're both deaf. This is sad,seriously.
14. The longest place name still in use is :
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=45930 and Google Image.